We are extremely happy with our newly completed kitchen and outdoor living area extension built by Paul.
We went through a lot of builders before we met Paul, and after our first meeting we decided that we wanted him to build our extension. He was confident without being arrogant, straight talking without being offensive and didn’t talk to us about the build like a second hand car sales man with something to hide.
Paul’s team was polite at all times and caused as little disruption to our everyday life as possible, nothing was ever a problem for them.
There were very few problems encountered considering we were extending an old building; and with regard to time to make a decision and cost, they were dealt with in an equitable and professional manner.
Paul takes a lot of pride in his workmanship, and that of others he represents. Coupled with the fact that he spent as much time as necessary pre-build to go over as many fine details as possible with us (to avoid variations); just compounded our thoughts that he was able to deliver a high quality product on time and to budget as promised.
Finally Paul is honest, hard working and follows through on every aspect of the build process. We consider ourselves very lucky to have found him and would most certainly recommend Paul and his team to anyone who is contemplating a building project.
Mark and Julina Hunt
My partner and I have an acreage property in Tallebudgera Valley. We have known Paul Oliver for close to a year and he has done a lot of work for us on our property. We have a restored timber Queenslander that is over 100 years old and we are trying to keep all additions in the same tradition and Paul has been able to help us do just that.
We would be happy to recommend his services as we found him to be reliable, friendly and happy to offer suggestions as to how to achieve the best outcome. He was also very patient as we changed designs a few times.
- Removing and replacing timber decks on balcony surrounding the house.
- Installation of drainage system in backyard.
- Organising and overseeing construction of concrete footpaths around the house.
- Organising and overseeing construction of an extensive concrete driveway and carport, including drainage system.
- Construction of garden concrete/block walls.
- Building new timber arbours at front and back of property.
- Removing existing gazebo and building new timber and colourbond roofed gazebo according to our design using both recycled and new materials, including levelling of land before hand.
- Designing and construction of new concrete pathway leading to gazebo.
- Installing new clothes line into concrete path.
- Various small repair jobs.
We are very happy with the work done and happy to be contacted for a reference in the future on the phone number or email address below.
Sandy + Noel
Ph: 07 55338765
28th September 2011